Frequently Asked Questions

Whom do I contact if my student(s) are absent?

Call the school attendance office at 415-750-8400 ext. 3161.

How do I get a previous year yearbook?

Contact our alumni association at

OR, call the school at 415-750-8400 and leave a message for Tammy Aramian, alumni executive director.

How can I find my student’s counselor?

Visit the Counseling Department page, and you will see the counselor's list with a direct email link. You can also visit the Staff Directory.

If you don’t know the name of your child’s counselor, send an email to Erin Lynch, Assistant Principal.

How can I find information regarding college requirements and scholarships?

Please visit the College & Career Center page for information.

How can I get a copy of my transcripts?

Current students can see their counselor.

Graduates can obtain their transcripts at the school district transcript office. Please call them at 415-695-5543 for hours of operation and applicable fees.

© 2017 George Washington High School

600 - 32nd Ave., San Francisco, CA 94121

(415) 750-8400 Phone | (415) 750-8417 Fax